Did you know that your version of Internet Explorer is out of date?
To get the best possible experience using our website we recommend downloading one of the browsers below.

Internet Explorer 12, Firefox, Chrome, or Safari.

What permits/licensing is required for my participation?


One person at your booth must have a valid copy of the Food Handler Certification (or equivalent if not from Ontario) with them for the duration of the festival. 

Vendors area also required to complete and return a City of Toronto Vendor Health Form.