Event Info & FAQ
COVID 19 PROTOCOLS
IS IT SAFE FOR ME TO ATTEND?
Do not attend Vegandale Festival Chicago if any of the following is true for you or anyone in your party:
- Within 14 days before attending the festival you have tested positive, or been exposed to someone who has tested positive for, COVID-19;
- Within 48 hours prior to attending the festival, you have experienced symptoms of COVID-19 (e.g., a fever of 100.4F or higher, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, chills, repeated shaking muscle pain/achiness, headache, sore throat, loss of taste or smell, nasal congestion, runny nose, vomiting, diarrhea, fatigue or any other symptoms associated with COVID-19 identified by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention);
- Within 14 days prior to attending the festival, you have travelled to any international territory identified by federal or applicable state or local governments as being subject to travel or quarantine advisories due to COVID-19.
COVID- 19 SAFETY PROTOCOLS
NO PROOF OF COVID-19 VACCINATION OR A NEGATIVE COVID-19 TEST WILL BE REQUIRED TO ENTER VEGANDALE FESTIVAL.
All attendees agree to follow the below festival policies (including health and safety policies) and posted instructions while at the festival.
At the event:
- Wear a mask! For the safety of our community, we need you to wear a mask when standing in line for vendors and when ordering from vendors.
- When you are with your group, and are able to socially distance from other parties, take off your mask and enjoy the festival
- If you are unvaccinated or at high risk for severe COVID-19, avoid crowded areas of the festival and stay at least 6 feet away from other groups
- Avoid physical contact with people outside of your party
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water, or with hand sanitizer containing at least 60% alcohol. Hand sanitizer will be provided for free on-site from our sponsor Lemyn Organics.
- Limit consumption of substances. Consuming alcohol or substances may make you less likely to follow COVID-19 safety measures
- Do not attend Vegandale if you have symptoms of COVID-19 (fever, chills, cough, shortness of breath, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea), even if you have been vaccinated
- Do not attend Vegandale if you have tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
After the event:
- Remember that shows outside of the festival may have different COVID-19 protocols
- Outdoor events are safer than indoor events
- Outdoor dining options are safer than indoor dining options
- If you are attending an indoor event and are unvaccinated, wear a mask and maintain 6-foot distance from other parties
When you get home:
- Stay home and get tested if you develop any symptoms of COVID-19, even if you are fully vaccinated